Our Print on Demand capabilities utilise some of the latest digital cut sheet and wide format equipment – this digital technology means that you only need order the quantity you require when and where - even in a variable personalised format.
Our systems can support online ordering for your material, where we store the latest digital version of your document and as orders are received via the online portal we print and dispatch directly to your customer. Our online payment capabilities mean that we can either bill your customer directly via credit card at the time of ordering or provide you with a consolidated invoice.
Print On Demand –
when, where and however many.
THE BENEFITS OF OUR PRINT ON DEMAND MODEL ARE:
• The ability to produce a small quantity of a product/publication to test the market and make relatively quick adjustments prior to committing to a larger production run
• The flexibility to make regular changes or updates to the content or design of your publication or document (eg maps, training documents, marketing material); this reduces your risk of stock obsolescence with outdated material
• Reduced upfront investment costs, as you order a smaller quantity of books as opposed to a larger run
• Savings on storage costs – the less you order the less you will need to store
• Cost effective ability to retain your backlist catalogue in print and niche market publications
• Fast turnaround
• Delivery direct to your client or the end user
• Online ordering tools, supported by online billing direct to the end user
See our Print on Demand Capabilities section for more detailed information on our offer
Prepress – 04 576 5137
Digital – 04 576 5183
Press Hall – 04 576 5188
Bindery – 04 576 5145
Despatch – 04 576 5171
Mailing Services – 04 576 5118
Copyright © 2014 Blue Star Group
(New Zealand) Limited.
All rights reserved.