HERE’S A BRIEF GUIDE TO OUR AUTOMATED MAILING CAPABILITIES. FOR MORE EXTENSIVE INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO YOUR PROJECT, JUST TALK TO US.
Our inserting capabilities, via our 2 automated inserting lines, are focused on providing cost effective inserting options for both small and large volume envelope inserting runs.
THE FX FLOWMASTER PROVIDES FOR:
• Inserting into DLE, DLEE, Maxpop, C5 or C4 sizes in both window and non window tropical seal formats
• A lead document of up to 7 pages per envelope plus up to 6 inserts, this allows us to cater for most applications and product types.
• Built-in barcode intelligence combined with optical cameras and double document detection, ensures the right pieces, and number of pieces, go into each envelope.
• Running at speeds of up to 18,000 per hour
• “Direct Connect File Based Processing” added quality control that reconciles documents processed back to the base data file
OUR AUTOMATED INSERTING LINE- THE DI950 - SUPPORTS THOSE SMALLER ENVELOPE INSERTING RUNS:
• Inserting into DLE, DLEE, Maxpop, C5 sizes in both window and non window tropical seal formats
• Up to four inserts plus a lead document of up to 7 pages per envelope
• Built-in OMR and barcode intelligence, ensures the right pieces, and number of pieces, go into each envelope.
Where product requirements fall outside of the automated inserting line, we have a manual production team, such as for fiddly collating or personalised matching.
WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO FLOW-WRAP PRODUCTS VIA OUR TWO WRAPPING LINES:
The FBM wrapping line:
• Wrapping size from A5 to A4 product
• Intelligent selective onsert/insert up to 8 items onto a lead item
• Inkjet head function for unique booklet personalisation, addressing and bar-coding of finished booklets (a cost effective alternative to labelling)
THE CMC WRAPPING LINE WITH ON LINE LABEL APPLICATOR:
• Wrapping size from 100 x 120mm to 250 x 350mm, from 1mm through to 29mm in pack thickness
• Non-intelligent onsert/insert up to 3 items onto a lead item
• Inkjet head function for unique booklet personalisation, addressing and bar coding of finished booklets (a cost effective alternative to labelling)
VARIABLE DATA DIGITAL PRODUCTION SERVICES
OUR DIGITAL VARIABLE DATA PRODUCTION DEVICES INCLUDE:
CANON OCE 3700 HIGH SPEED DIGITAL (HSD)
CONTINUOUS FEED INKJET PRESS
At 33 metres long, running at speeds of up to 100m per minute (from 40gsm through to 160gsm in weight), printing in full colour or black and white (with the option for each and every page to include variable colour content), whilst dynamically perforating, trimming, stitching or gluing to a finished book or stack, all in line, with the Canon Oce HSD. The HSD Inkjet Press means you can now cost effectively customise all content within your publications and documents with variable page counts, leverage your transactional mail for targeted cross selling and promotional information and more effectively use colour within these documents to increase response rates.
XEROX iGEN 4 – the fastest full colour cut sheet digital press, offering commercial quality full colour variable data and image production with the added flexibility of its larger format sheet option
XEROX 700 – for production quality full colour variable data and image production with online folding and saddle stitching
XEROX NUVERA 288 – for production volume black and white variable data production
XEROX NUVERA 120 – for production volume black and white variable data production with online folding and saddle stitching
XEROX FX4112 – for black and white variable data production with online folding
Our variable content print and data solutions allow us to cater for both single pass print (combining base stock and variable data and image production in a single pass) or variable content onto basestock – our end to end solutions means we can work with you on each project to determine the most cost effective and targeted solution overall, be it single pass or combined basestock with variable overprint.
Prepress – 04 576 5137
Digital – 04 576 5183
Press Hall – 04 576 5188
Bindery – 04 576 5145
Despatch – 04 576 5171
Mailing Services – 04 576 5118
Copyright © 2014 Blue Star Group
(New Zealand) Limited.
All rights reserved.